Private Caviar Tasting Experiences - Make A Reservation
An interactive tasting evening hosted at our private Caviar Cellar in Notting Hill.
A unique experience for a get-together with friends, a special date, birthday or anniversary. Learn about the fascinatingly chequered history of Caviar, different varieties, the etiquette of serving & the art of enjoying this luxurious delicacy.
The “Private Caviar Tasting & Training” Caviar tasting includes Caviar Artisan’s finest trio:
• A welcome glass of Champagne Brut!
• 30g Royal Baerii per guest - A new world Caviar
• 30g Imperial Oscietra Gold per guest - Traditionally reserved for royalty
• 30g Beluga Caviar per guest - King of all Caviar Kings
• All accompanied with freshly made blinis, toast, crème fraîche & ice-cold mineral water to cleanse the palate.
The training includes:
• History of Sturgeon & the Caviar trade
• Caviar culture and prominence: The James Bond effect
• A guide to Baerii, Imperial Oscietra & Beluga Caviar: how to distinguish between the different varieties
• The etiquette of serving & handling caviar
• ‘V’ is for vodka: what drinks to offer
• The art of eating & enjoying caviar: tongue or teeth?