125g Caviar Artisan 000 Beluga Love Hamper
St Valentine would approve of this lovingly packed Caviar Artisan Hamper that naturally includes the finest Iranian Caviar -
Beluga graded 000 is the apex of quality on all three counts of roe size, colour and texture.
000 Grade Beluga Caviar comes to us from the sturgeon species Acipenser Huso huso, native to the Caspian Sea. The time required to harvest this highly prized caviar is at least 20 years, its large and delicate grains are distinctively creamy in taste and pearly grey in colour.
000 Beluga caviar has been THE most sought after and consumed by royalties of the past. As wild Beluga caviar was no longer available we have all been waiting for more than a decade for ethically farmed Beluga.
We have carefully curated this special Caviar Artisan Hamper for your indulgence:
- 125g Caspian Beluga Caviar
- 1 x Champagne Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010, 75cl
- 1 x Leonidas Velvet Heart Chocolate Assortment Box (30 pieces) - Signature assortment of Leonidas Belgian chocolates packaged in a velvet heart-shaped box finished with ribbon and decorative roses. This assortment includes our most popular milk, dark and white pieces
- 1 x Riverford Organic Crème Fraiche 250g - A fresh, velvety crème fraîche made using milk and cream from the riverford herd of pasture-reared cows. The perfect accompaniment for caviar on blinis
- 16 Caviar Blinis
- 1 x 3.5” Mother Of Pearl Caviar Serving Spoon made from the highest quality natural mother of pearl, traditionally used when serving caviar as the texture of the spoon will not taint the taste or damage the delicate eggs
- 2 x Colet 1920 Coupe 17cl Crystal Champagne Saucer