125g Caviar Artisan Beluga Love Hamper
St Valentine would approve of this lovingly packed Caviar Artisan Beluga Hamper that naturally includes the finest Iranian Caviar - Caspian Beluga Caviar comes to us from the sturgeon species Acipenser Huso huso, originally native to the Caspian Sea. The time required to harvest this highly prized caviar is at least 15 years, its large and delicate grains are distinctively creamy in taste, cloaked in varying tones from dark to steely grey.
Beluga Caviar is now being produced on the shores of the Caspian Sea in the northern province of Golestan, Iran... and it has been worth the wait!
We have carefully curated this special Caviar Artisan Hamper for your indulgence:
- 125g Caspian Beluga Caviar
- 1 x Champagne Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010, 75cl
- 1 x Leonidas Velvet Heart Chocolate Assortment Box (30 pieces) - Signature assortment of Leonidas Belgian chocolates packaged in a velvet heart-shaped box finished with ribbon and decorative roses. This assortment includes our most popular milk, dark and white pieces
- 1 x Riverford Organic Crème Fraiche 250g - A fresh, velvety crème fraîche made using milk and cream from the riverford herd of pasture-reared cows. The perfect accompaniment for caviar on blinis
- 16 Caviar Blinis
- 1 x 3.5” Mother Of Pearl Caviar Serving Spoon made from the highest quality natural mother of pearl, traditionally used when serving caviar as the texture of the spoon will not taint the taste or damage the delicate eggs
- 2 x Colet 1920 Coupe 17cl Crystal Champagne Saucer