Caviar Tasting Experiences
Caviar Artisan Presents “Caviar Tasting & Training”
An interactive masterclass open to anyone and everyone interested in becoming a Caviar Aficionado. Learn about the fascinatingly chequered history of Caviar, different varieties, the etiquette of serving & art of enjoying this luxurious delicacy. Receive a certificate of attendance after the session.
The Caviar tasting includes Caviar Artisan’s finest selection:
• Royal Siberian Baerii - New world Caviar
• Imperial Oscietra Gold - Traditionally reserved for royalty
• Beluga Caviar - King of all Caviar Kings
• Golden Almas - Exclusive and extremely rare.
The training includes:
• Brief history of Sturgeon & Caviar trade
• Caviar culture and prominence: James Bond effect
• A guide to Baerii, Imperial Oscietra, Beluga & Golden Almas Caviar: how to distinguish between the different varieties
• The etiquette of serving & handling caviar
• ‘V’ is for vodka: what drinks to offer
• The art of eating & enjoying caviar: tongue or teeth?
Certificate of attendance:
At the end of the session participants will be issued with a Caviar Artisan certificate of attendance.