Caviar Tasting & Training Experience at The Belvedere, Holland ParkHosted by a Caviar Industry Specialist
Cost:£250.00 per person
About this experience
Caviar Artisan presents “Private Caviar Tasting & Training” - An interactive private tasting evening hosted at Belvedere Restaurant, Holland Park.
A unique experience for a get-together with friends, a special date, birthday or anniversary. Learn about the fascinatingly chequered history of Caviar, different varieties, the etiquette of serving & the art of enjoying this luxurious delicacy.
The “Private Caviar Tasting & Training” Caviar tasting includes Caviar Artisan’s finest trio:
• 30g Royal Baerii per guest - A new world Caviar
• 30g Imperial Oscietra Gold per guest - Traditionally reserved for royalty
• 30g Beluga Caviar per guest - King of all Caviar Kings
• All accompanied with freshly made blinis, toast, crème fraîche & ice-cold mineral water to cleanse the palate.
The training includes:
• History of Sturgeon & the Caviar trade
• Caviar culture and prominence: The James Bond effect
• A guide to Baerii, Imperial Oscietra & Beluga Caviar: how to distinguish between the different varieties
• The etiquette of serving & handling caviar
• ‘V’ is for vodka: what drinks to offer
• The art of eating & enjoying caviar: tongue or teeth?
The Belvedere, Holland Park:
Dating back to 17th century, The Belvedere was once the Summer Ballroom to the Jacobsen mansion that was Holland House. It stands, not only in the middle of London's most beautiful parks, Holland Park, but in one of the capital's most fashionable areas.
Offering an oasis tranquillity, The Belvedere Restaurant is surrounded by lawns, stunning flower gardens, and a picturesque fountain, yet is also conveniently located only minutes away from the buzz of High street Kensington and Notting Hill.
Receive a certificate of attendance after the session. Please contact Caviar Artisan BEFORE making your booking.
Our Caviar Cellar is a discreet and intimate offering for both new and regular clients. Catering to our most discerning customers, our lower deck leads to an exclusive underground Caviar Cellar where we can host our VIP clients in comfort and privacy.The intimate Cellar provides a spine tingling ambiance, featuring caramel colour palate, dimmed candle lighting and ship inspired décor – channelling the charm of a Captain’s Quarters.
*Food may contain main food allergens and may not be suitable for food intolerance / allergy sufferers. Gluten free alternative can be provided, please contact Caviar Artisan BEFORE making your booking.